The things we value and encourage are that:
- The Bible is primary.
- All Christians should strive to be fully devoted followers of Christ.
- The church should demonstrate the love of Jesus to those in our community.
- Lost people matter to God and to us.
- Fellowship matters.
- The church should be culturally relevant while remaining true to the Bible.
- The church can worship God meaningfully and still be accessible to guests.
- Every member is a minister.
- All Christians should strive to be growing to become more and more like Christ.
- All relationships should strive to be marked by authenticity and truth-telling in love.
- The church helps and supports the family because the family is a primary place where disciple-making happens.